Dentures in Churubusco, IN
Restore Your Natural Smile
Living with tooth loss can put a strain on your everyday activities. It can make eating and speaking difficult and diminish your self-confidence. Dentures are an effective and natural-looking solution to replacing missing teeth and restoring function to your smile.
Whether you’ve lost some or all your teeth, dentures are a quick and simple way to regain both your lifestyle and your smile.
At Turtle Town Dental, we understand that dentures aren’t always appealing to some patients in Churubusco, Indiana. However, the benefits they’ll bring to your life will be well worth the adjustment. Soon you’ll be eating the foods you enjoy and sharing your restored smile with confidence!
Benefits of Dentures
Dentures are a reliable way to boost confidence in your smile. There are many other benefits to getting dentures, including:
- Affordability: While the exact price will vary based on your treatment plan, a full set of dentures typically costs between $600 and $3,000. This is a worthy investment towards getting your smile back.
- Natural Appearance: During your consultation with Dr. Bixler or Dr. Neese, they’ll work to ensure the tooth shape, size, and color is perfectly suited to you. Dentures are custom-made to give you the dream smile you’ve been waiting for.
- Quick, Minimally Invasive Procedure: The process for receiving dentures can take as little as three to six weeks. It involves creating a custom mold for your dentures followed by a fitting session where your doctor will ensure they look natural and fit comfortably.
- Get Your Freedom Back: Dentures will allow you to eat the food you want without worry. You’ll feel confident knowing your dentures give you a picture-perfect smile.
Which Type of Denture Is Right for You?
We offer both partial and full dentures to address your individual teeth-replacement needs.
- Partial Dentures: If you’re only missing a few teeth, partial dentures could be an ideal solution. Partial dentures are removable and consist of a gum-colored plastic base with porcelain or plastic teeth. They fit seamlessly with your existing teeth and fill in any gaps, giving you a complete smile.
- Full Dentures: For patients missing most or all their teeth, full dentures will likely be recommended. Full dentures are custom-fit to form a close seal with your gums, giving your new smile a natural look. They can consist of either an upper or lower arch of teeth, though you may need both depending on your personal treatment plan.
The Denture Process
The process of getting your dentures will require a few visits to our Churubusco office. Your treatment can last anywhere between three to six weeks, depending on your individual needs.
Dr. Bixler or Dr. Neese will take impressions of your mouth to create your custom-fit dentures. He’ll then work to determine the correct tooth shape, size, and color. Once these factors have been decided, the next visits will involve fittings to ensure your dentures are comfortable and sit perfectly in your mouth.
They will then make any needed adjustments after your first fitting. He’ll make sure they look and fit naturally to give you back the complete smile you deserve.
It’s normal for the first few months with dentures to feel a bit awkward. You may experience speech and chewing difficulties, soreness, and increased saliva flow. These should all quickly fade as your facial muscles get used to your new dentures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will insurance cover the cost of dentures?
Most insurance plans don’t cover the cost of dentures, but some may pay for a portion of the treatment. We recommend contacting your insurance provider for more details about your plan and its coverage. If needed, our knowledgeable team members can contact your provider for you to ensure you’re receiving the maximum amount of benefits. Just call our Churubusco dental practice at (260) 693-9300 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
How long do dentures last?
Dentures will wear down and stain as time goes on, just like natural teeth. Properly cared for dentures should last between five to 10 years. A yearly checkup is recommended to make sure your dentures are in good condition.
How do I care for my dentures?
Dentures are similar to natural teeth — if they’re well cared for, they’ll have a longer lifespan. Diligent cleanings can also help prevent any staining or discoloration.
You should remove and clean your dentures at least once a day. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a denture cleaner, brushing them as you would natural teeth. During the day, dentures should be removed after meals and rinsed with water. At night, leave them to soak in a denture cleaning solution.
Make sure to visit our Churubusco dental office bi-annually so we can thoroughly clean your dentures and make sure they remain in great condition.
What do I do if my dentures break?
If your dentures become damaged or broken, don’t attempt to repair them yourself as this can cause further damage. Store them in a safe place and contact our dental office at (260) 693-9300 as soon as possible.
Regain Your Smile with Dr. Bixler and Dr. Neese
Our team of experienced dentists looks forward to helping with all your dental needs. To learn more about our denture treatments or to schedule an appointment, contact our Churubusco dental office at your earliest convenience.
We also encourage you to take advantage of our Turtle Town Dental New Patient Special. For only $29, you’ll receive:
- A thorough examination
- An oral cancer screening
- Digital X-rays
- An in-depth consultation
- A complete office tour
- A special gift
For $79, you can upgrade to receive a comprehensive dental cleaning.
At Turtle Town Dental, we’re here to answer any questions you may have concerning dentures and other orthodontic treatments. Contact us today for these great offers, and learn how you can get the beautiful smile you deserve!
Ask About Our Other Specials While You’re Here
For those interested in dental implants, we invite you to take advantage of our FREE Turtle Town Dental Implant Consultation. Your appointment includes an examination, digital x-rays, and a consultation discussing what implant system is best for you – a $275 value, all yours for free!
We also offer a FREE Turtle Town Dental Orthodontic Assessment, which includes an exam, X-rays, and an in-depth consultation – a $275 value, for FREE!
Our 4th special is a Free Turtle Town Dental Sleep Apnea Exam. This appointment includes a full health history review, an oral examination, an in-depth consultation, and a take-home sleep study kit. We will program the kit for you, plus show you how it works. Then you take it home for overnight use and bring it back the next day. We will download the report and review the results with you, as well as our treatment recommendations.
As one of the premier dental practices for dentures in Churubusco, Indiana, the team at Turtle Town Dental also provides award-winning dental & orthodontic care to patients from Fort Wayne, Albion, Columbia City, Avilla, Kendallville, Garrett & Ligonier.