Your Happy, Healthy Smile Starts At Turtle Town Dental
At Turtle Town Dental, our experienced dentists provide high-quality preventive care as part of our commitment to your overall oral health. To help maintain your healthiest smile, we recommend that you visit our office twice a year for routine dental exams near Laotto, IN.
Your Comprehensive Dental Exam Includes…
- Diagnostic x-rays for detection of decay, cysts, and bone loss
- Gum disease evaluation to check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease
- Oral cancer screening of your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums
- Examination of any current fillings, crowns, implants, partials, or dentures
- Use state-of-the-art dental instruments to check teeth for decay
Your Professional Dental Cleaning Includes…
- Removal of tartar – Also known as “calculus,” tartar is hardened plaque that has been left on the tooth for some time and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. Tartar forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Removal of plaque – A sticky film that forms on your teeth from living bacteria and food debris, plaque can produce toxins that inflame the gums and can cause cavities. This inflammation is the start of periodontal disease and should be addressed before it progresses into a more advanced stage.
- Teeth polishing – Our hygienist will remove excess stains and plaque that are not removed with regular tooth brushing and scaling.
Once your exam and cleaning are complete, don’t forget to continue your important at-home brushing and flossing regimen!
Schedule Your Dental Exams near Laotto, IN, Today!
We invite you to take advantage of our $29 Turtle Town Dental New Patient Special. This appointment includes an office tour, examination, oral cancer screening, digital x-rays, a consultation with our expert dentist – as well as a special bonus gift! You also have the option to upgrade to a comprehensive cleaning for an additional $79. Call 260.693.9300 or click here to request your appointment today. Turtle Town Dental is also the only dental office near Laotto open on Fridays!
For patients interested in dental implants or orthodontics, we also offer FREE consultations. Call 260.693.9300 or click here today – our team looks forward to serving all your dental or orthodontic needs!
As one of the premier dental practices near Laotto, IN, Turtle Town Dental also provides superior dental & orthodontic care to patients from Churubusco, Fort Wayne, Albion, Columbia City, Avilla, Kendallville, Garrett & Ligonier.