Your Optimal Oral Health Begins At Turtle Town Dental
Our 5-star dentists and experienced dental team provide preventive dental care as part of our commitment to your overall oral health. To help maintain your healthiest smile, we recommend that you visit Turtle Town Dental twice a year for your routine dental exams near Auburn, IN.
Your Thorough Dental Exam Includes…
- Diagnostic x-rays to detect decay, cysts, and bone loss
- An evaluation of your gums to check for any signs of periodontal disease
- Oral cancer screening of your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums
- Examination of any existing dental restorations, such as current fillings, crowns, implants, partials, and dentures
- Check all tooth surfaces for decay
Your Professional Dental Cleaning Includes…
- Removal of tartar – Tartar, also known as “calculus,” is hardened plaque that has been on the tooth for some time and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. Tartar forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Removal of plaque – Plaque is a sticky film that forms on your teeth daily from living bacteria and food debris. The bacteria produce toxins that can inflame the gums and can cause cavities. This inflammation is the start of periodontal disease and should be addressed before it progresses into a more advanced stage.
- Teeth polishing – Our dental hygienist will remove excess stains and plaque that are not otherwise removed during normal tooth brushing and scaling.
After your dental exam and cleaning, don’t forget to continue your important at-home brushing and flossing regimen!
High-Quality Dental Exams near Auburn, IN, Today!
We invite you to take advantage of our $29 Turtle Town Dental New Patient Special. This appointment includes an office tour, examination, oral cancer screening, digital x-rays, a consultation with our expert dentist – as well as a special gift! You also have the option to upgrade to a comprehensive cleaning for an additional $79. Call 260.693.9300 or click here to request your appointment today. Turtle Town Dental is also the only dental office near Auburn open on Fridays!
For patients interested in dental implants or orthodontics, our dental team also offers FREE consultations. Call 260.693.9300 or click here today – our team looks forward to serving all your dental or orthodontic needs!
As one of the premier dental practices near Auburn, IN, Turtle Town Dental also provides superior dental & orthodontic care to patients from Churubusco, Fort Wayne, Albion, Columbia City, Avilla, Kendallville, Garrett & Ligonier.