At Turtle Town Dental, our mission is to offer high-quality dental care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our dentist in Churubusco, IN is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 4!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our dental office, you can look forward to the following:
- In patient treatment rooms, all dental chairs, counters, drawers, lights & all other equipment is sprayed with disinfectant, wiped with a disinfectant & resprayed
- All instruments are hand scrubbed, then placed in an ultrasonic cleaner & finally placed in an autoclave for sterilization
- All chairs, doorknobs, desk areas & restrooms are continually disinfected throughout the day
- All our staff performing dental treatment wear masks, gloves, eye protection & gowns as necessary, for patient protection and staff protection
- Paperless patient forms & payment
Our Dentist in Churubusco, IN & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 260-693-9300 any of the numbers below with any questions or click here to schedule a consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to dentistry, feel free to contact Turtle Town Dental by clicking here or by calling 260-693-9300.