Invisalign® in Churubusco, IN
Discreetly Align Your Smile
We all want a perfect smile that we can be proud of. Many patients assume that traditional metal braces are the only way to achieve a beautifully aligned smile. But braces aren’t for everyone—they’re often uncomfortable and can affect your appearance in social and professional situations.
With Invisalign, you can achieve the smile you want in a more discreet, less invasive way. At Turtle Town Dental, we’re thrilled to provide Invisalign to our Fort Wayne community. These removable, clear aligners help improve the appearance of your teeth without the hassle of traditional braces.
Invisalign clear aligners let you eat the food you want without worrying about interference from your orthodontic appliance. These invisible aligners have the power to straighten your teeth while giving you the freedom to smile confidently!
The Power of Invisalign
Invisalign can treat various dental conditions that might otherwise impact your health and appearance. Some issues Invisalign can help correct include:
- Open bites
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Teeth gaps
The Benefits of Invisalign
So, what can Invisalign clear aligners do that traditional braces can’t?
- Discreet Appearance: Unlike braces, Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible. This means you can wear them without friends and professional acquaintances ever noticing.
- Comfortable Wear: Invisalign aligners don’t require the use of brackets or wires. This prevents any soreness or chafing typically caused by braces.
- Convenience: Invisalign aligners are fully removable, giving you the freedom to take them out when necessary. You’ll remove them to enjoy your meals and complete your regular oral hygiene routine.
- Improved Oral Health: Invisalign aligners are fitted to your teeth, reducing the likelihood of bacteria gathering in your mouth.
How Does Invisalign Work?
This simple process is quick and minimally invasive. Your dream smile is only a few steps away!
- Consultation with Dr. Bixler or Dr. Neese: Before the process can begin, you’ll meet with one of our doctors to ensure you’re a strong candidate for this treatment. Invisalign treatment isn’t for everyone, but we can work with you to determine what course of action would best suit your needs. If you’re approved for Invisalign, we’ll get you set up with your customized treatment plan and answer any questions you might have.
- Digital impressions: We’ll take digital impressions of your teeth so that your aligners will fit perfectly. These will then be sent to Invisalign’s lab along with your treatment plan. The number of aligners you receive from Invisalign will depend on your custom treatment plan.
- Wearing the aligners: Each aligner is worn for two weeks before being replaced with a new one. During this time, you can remove them to eat, brush, and floss, making them much less restrictive than braces. Over each phase of treatment, your teeth will gradually be moved into alignment. You’ll need to visit our office every 6 weeks for a progress check and your new sets of aligners.
- Smile with confidence: The entire alignment process can take as little as 12 months to complete, giving you a beautiful, healthy smile in about half the time as braces. The exact duration will vary depending on your customized treatment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the Invisalign treatment cost?
Treatment with Invisalign typically costs about the same as traditional braces. Invisalign can cost you about $3,000- $10,000 depending on your customized plan. For a more accurate estimate, schedule a consultation with Dr. Bixler. Invisalign is covered by certain insurance plans and providers.
Once I have my Invisalign aligners, what type of care do they need?
Caring for your aligners is important to keep on track with your treatment plan. Aligners should be worn for at least 22 hours a day, being removed only for eating, brushing, and flossing.
Always be sure to brush your teeth and rinse your aligners before placing them back into your mouth to reduce the chance of bacteria accumulating. You can also use a toothbrush to clean your aligners.
During treatment with Invisalign, you’ll continue with your normal oral hygiene routine. Brush twice a day, floss once a day, and rinse your mouth between meals. When not in use, your aligners should be placed back in their trays to prevent contact with any airborne germs.
Does the Invisalign treatment hurt?
Unlike braces, Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your teeth, making them a far more comfortable option. You won’t have to worry about uncomfortable brackets and wires with Invisalign.
You may experience some discomfort when wearing a new phase of aligners for the first time. This usually won’t last more than a few days.
See if Invisalign Near Fort Wayne, IN, Is Right for You
Contact us today to learn more about Invisalign and schedule a free Turtle Town Dental Orthodontic Assessment. This assessment includes an exam, X-ray, and in-depth consultation. This $275 value is free for all patients!
We also encourage you to take advantage of our Turtle Town Dental New Patient Special. For only $29, you’ll receive:
- A thorough examination
- An oral cancer screening
- Digital X-rays
- An in-depth consultation
- A complete office tour
- A special gift
For $79, you can upgrade to receive a comprehensive dental cleaning.
At Turtle Town Dental, we’re here to answer any questions you may have concerning Invisalign and other orthodontic treatments. Contact us today for these great offers, and learn how you can get the beautiful smile you deserve!
As one of the premier dental practices for Invisalign serving Fort Wayne, IN, Turtle Town Dental also provides award-winning dental & orthodontic care to patients from Churubusco, Albion, Columbia City, Avilla, Kendallville, Garrett & Ligonier.