Smile Confidently with Dental Implants at Turtle Town Dental
Dental implants near Auburn, IN are the modern way to replace missing teeth and improve function. You may want to choose dental implants if you…
- have dentures that are uncomfortable
- are self conscious about missing or damaged teeth
- are dissatisfied with your removable partial dentures
- do not want to have intact tooth structures removed to have a fixed bridge placed.
How Can Dental Implants Help You?
For your actual dental implant procedure, we place a cylindrical titanium post into your jaw to serve as a substitute for your original tooth root. Turtle Town Dental only uses superior quality, high performance dental implants manufactured by OsteoReady. These implanted rods fuse with your natural jawbone to provide a strong foundation for your new replacement teeth. Once your implant is placed, our expert dentist will finish the procedure with a temporary bridge to allow you to have fully functioning teeth – before you even leave our office. “Same day” teeth have never been so easy and convenient!
The surrounding tissue and bone need time to heal, however, before proceeding to the final step. Depending on how quickly your body naturally heals, your next appointment is when you get the abutment attached to the implanted post. This is the support for your new tooth (or set of teeth.) Once the abutment is in place, we attach your custom-made crown to finalize your fully functioning new tooth. We also schedule a follow-up visit in a few weeks to ensure that your new tooth is comfortable and that your bite is perfectly aligned.
What are Mini Implants?
If you are looking for a non-surgical alternative to dental implants that eliminates recovery time AND is a less expensive financial investment, mini dental implants may be the right option for you. Mini implants can be used to secure dentures or to replace one or more teeth, which usually require a series of 4-6 mini implants to be placed along your gum line.
The Advantages of Mini Implants
Turtle Town Dental is committed to offering patients as many options as possible to fully restore their smiles. Patients who choose mini implants appreciate the following benefits over the “regular” dental implants…
- A great benefit of the mini implant is that it is a simple, non-surgical procedure. The recovery period for the patient is eliminated and the restoration teeth can be placed right away, or only a short time after.
- Because the mini dental implant procedure is a much less involved process that the conventional dental implants, this procedure can usually be completed in one dental appointment.
- A mini implant restoration is also a less expensive procedure than regular dental implants.
- Like regular implants, the mini implants also prevent bone loss in the jaw from occurring over time.
Schedule Your FREE Turtle Town Dental Implant Consultation Today for Dental Implants near Auburn, IN
This complimentary appointment – valued at $275 – includes an examination, digital x-rays, and a personal consultation with one of our expert implant specialists. Find out about which implant system is best for you. Call 260.693.9300 or click here to request an appointment today!
As one of the premier providers of dental care near Auburn, Indiana, Dr. Kelly and her team at Turtle Town Dental also provide award-winning dental & orthodontic care to patients from northern Fort Wayne, Churubusco, Albion, Columbia City, Avilla, Kendallville, Laotta, Garrett & Ligonier.